Consult these assembly and installation guides to find answers to technical questions you may have.
Download them for free. Happy reading!
Download our complete set of Barrette Structural products and services leaflets.
Truss Assembly Guide
Roof Trusses Product Leaflet
Truss Bracing and Installation Guide
Truss Uplift – A Natural Phenomenon
(Document available in French only)
Open Joist Floor
Pre-Engineered Wood Floor Trusses Installation Guide
Fire Resistant Assemblies Guide
TRIFORCE® Common repair methods
Simply find the problem you need to fix. Files are in PDF format and will open in a new window.
- RTF-001-18 – Joist cut all the way
- RTF-002-18 – Cut diagonal web member, no pipe
- RTF-003-18 – Cut diagonal web member with a pipe
- RTF-004-18 – Replacing strongbacks for an existing floor
- RTF-005-18 – Cut 2×3 or 2×4 top chord
- RTF-006-18 – Notched 2×3 or 2×4 top chord, less than half the width, with a pipe
- RTF-007-18 – Notched 2×3 or 2×4 chord, more than half the width, with a pipe
- RTF-008-18 – Notched 2×3 top chord, without cutting the OSB panel
- RTF-009-18 – Notched 2×4 top chord, without cutting the OSB panel
- RTF-010-18 – Cut 2×3 top chord and a notched web
- RTF-011-18 – Cut 2×4 top chord and a notched web
- RTF-012-18 – Cut 2×3 or 2×4 bottom chord, no pipe
- RTF-013-18 – Cut 2×3 or 2×4 bottom chord, with a pipe
- RTF-014-18 – Notched 2×3 or 2×4 bottom chord, less than half the width, no pipe
- RTF-015-18 – Notched 2×3 or 2×4 bottom chord, less than half the width, with a pipe
Products Distributed by Barrette Structural